lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Salt and pepper chaker

Añadir leyenda
Hello, I wanted to share with you these beautiful salt and pepper with a design of roses, it looks fine. I love flea markets, there was where I found these salt shakers here in puertorico are very few flea markets, the there, but not these things. so I take if I have traveled and visited these places. I remember as a child visiting people who had so many beautiful things in old houses, but over time I see a modernized and throw away things that have been "treasures. "

2 comentarios:

It's me dijo...

Beautiful !!!...Happy Valentine lieverd !!...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....

Mariette dijo...

Dearest Rose Marie,

This is one of the loveliest salt & pepper shakers I've ever seen. So romantic with this rose...

Love,

Mariette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...